COVID-19 Message: Appointment Information During This Time
We hope this notification finds you and your family doing well and staying healthy. The last several months have certainly been unprecedented and we understand the toll this has taken on everyone in the community and beyond.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our number one priority and has required significant changes to the way that we clean and sterilize our office and how we are able to communicate and see our patients. If you have contacted our office recently you know that we have utilized telehealth visits, have reduced our face-to-face contact with patients and have limited our hours of operation and staffing.
Fortunately, we are now able to increase the number of face-to-face visits in our clinic and are beginning to schedule previously postponed surgeries.. This is due to our success as a community in flattening the curve, in compliance with State and local mandates. Our ongoing success, however, will require further vigilance to avoid recurrence. Below you will find the regulations that will allow us to continue to expand our services safely.
If you are scheduled to be seen in our office or are scheduled for surgery, you will be asked to do the following:
- All individuals (adults and children) in the clinic will be asked to wear a mask that always covers the nose and mouth within the clinic/facility
- One additional individual will be allowed to accompany the patient if needed such as a parent, caregiver, interpreter, etc.
- All individuals must maintain proper social distancing requirements within the waiting areas and check-in
- All individuals will be encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after their appointment
- COVID-19 testing will be required 48-72 hours prior to specific services and/or procedures
- If you have any of the following respiratory or flu-like symptoms, please CALL your Primary Care Provider or Walk-In Clinic for more information: fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell and do not present to the clinic, but call to cancel your appointment.
We do have staff in the office Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM to help answer any questions or concerns that you may have. You may reach us at 360-733-0640. If you leave a message, we will return your call during normal business hours or the following morning.
We thank you for your continued support and patience and truly look forward to serving all our patients beginning the week of May 18th.
Thomas Stackhouse MD Joost Knops MD David Olson MD
Andrew Verneuil MD Jason Lichtenberger MD Avram Hecht MD
Our physicians are specialists with advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose, throat, face, head, and neck. State-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment, and the most advanced and well-tested surgical techniques allow us to offer patients the most advanced treatment methods available today.
Common procedures include:
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Procedures
- Septoplasty (deviated septum correction)
- Removal of head and neck skin lesions
- Uvulopalatopharyngplasty (snoring)
- Head & Neck cancer Surgery
- Microscopic Laryngeal Surgery
- Repair of Nasal/Facial Fractures
- Microscopic Ear Surgery
- Bilateral Myringotomy & Tubes (ear tubes)